• 1§ Nun das Auch Helena da ist hoffe ich man will ihr entgegenkommen und in English posten soweit man gegen /Über sie spricht..
    Wer das nicht kan ....kein problem einer der Haushalt wirt dan Dolmetschen...
    BEDENCKT! Sie ist jetzt das oberhaupt der Familien solange der Pater Kranck ist.
    2§ Editierungen von Geschrieben Texten sofern hier in unsere Casa BITTE EDITIER begründung mit ein geben (was ihr draussen macht da über habe ich nichts zu sagen.)

• Of Course as Promissed if You wish to Add Rules please do so...Matre. :)

Edit :Text Zuffügung.

• Die Politische Gewalt und Kurs der Scribonia's wirt von den Matre gelenckt was heist das man in solche Fragen bei ihr sein muss.
    The Political Kurse off the Familie is Stricktly a Matter for the Matre ...
    Questions can be Layed by Her ...

All Members of the Gents will go before Work or Breakfast to the Shrine of the Fore Fathers to pay There Respeckt and offer There Thanks with a Ritual Bürning Offer...
    Next to This the "Greeting of Helios" is Re introduced..all member s are to Rise at Sun Up and Greet Helios before He Starts His Heavely Ride with a Prayer.
    Negleckting will be followed by Warnings and after severel offences with Punishment.

Edit :wort correctur

• Zitat

Original von Scribonia Helena
    3§ Memebers, serves, guests of Casa Scribonia have to inform Helena in "Information For Helena" where they are. In Casa or out of it.
    It has to be a short report.

In Duo Language
    Doppelt Sprachig bitte....

• I conferm all of the ruls purposed above by wise and oldest member of our, Scribonia family, Kaleandra.

I also want to add to the rule 3§: If a member, serve or guest is out of Casa, so he also has to inform where is he now.

• Zitat

In Duo Language
    Doppelt Sprachig bitte....

Sim-Off:

No problem, but I don't know such amount of german. :) If I would it would be very good not only for me, but for everyone in IR *lol*

I give to Kaleandra the right to translate Rule 3§ in german. The translation is confermed.

• Sim-Off:

Lei voleva dire, che noi dobbiamo scrivere in inglese e tedesco, non tu ;)

She wanted tu say that we have to write in english and german, not you ;)

Sie wollte damit sagen, dass wir deutsch und englisch schreiben sollen, nicht du ;)

• EINHALTÜNG DER TRAUER TAGEN : die Parentalia
    einigen Tagen beginnt mit den Parentalia die neuntägige Trauerzeit!

Religioause Sermon following
    THE MOURNING DAY'S :The Parentalia
    Wich will Start in a couple of Day's...

• On the Premices of the Casa Scribonia ONLY the Pater Curio or Male visitors who get his STRICKT permission are allowed to Carry/Waer ARMS....on/With Them..

• Zitat

Original von Scribonia Helena
    3§ Memebers, serves, guests of Casa Scribonia have to inform Helena in "Information For Helena" where they are. In Casa or out of it.
    It has to be a short report.

From THIS DAY ON This Rule is again in Place until the Pater returnes from His Job in Italy.

• Zitat

Original von Scribonia Kaleandra
    On the Premices of the Casa Scribonia ONLY the Pater Curio or Male visitors who get his STRICKT permission are allowed to Carry/Waer ARMS....on/With Them..

Skjeld ..Hand Out Youre Weaponery so it can be Stored in the Weapons Room of the House.
    Only it One is app as Guardsman One can carry Weapons during That Time.
    -------------------------------------------------------

Additional
    Violance against Sevants as Threats and Torture are forthwith forbidden!
    The Servants are Propperty of the Pater or his Apontee(Helena)
    ___Unlies Violence ist a matter of DEFENCE against a Threat from a Servant or Slave.
    -------------------------------------------------------

• Even if the sorror is no Part of the Gens I would like You to hve a Positive Look at Her effort
    I personaly Think She has caught the Right Tone in the sence as Papa would wanted to have it.

• Yes, sure, I would like to activate that thread of informations again, that's a very good idea, thank you.

But, I would like to ask you, to discuse the rules and ideas for rules and such high stuff, you have, with me, before posting them. I guess it will be held in Tablinum of Pater Familias. :)

Sim-Off:

But, I'm apsent for couple of days, Abmeldung so befor my returne I think there have to be no new ruls...or have to be??? I hope not, so till later. Kiss. ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!