• **Ich lächelte...**
    "Du weist sehr wohl was ich meine kleine Eber...
    Sei vorsichtig wo du recherchierst und mit wemm du dich aufhälst ,oder für wem du Arbeit erledigst...
    Nicht alles was unschuldig aussieht muss es auch sein...,wer zu fiehl weiss wert leicht zu last..nun weist du genug genau wie ich.
    Kein Spielchen mehr mit Sulla und sein angelegenheiten...es sei du wünscht das ich dein Pater von der gang der dinge informiere...d.h er ist nicht dein Pater aber du weist wenn ich meine..".

• "Ja, in Ordnung, keine Recherchen mehr für Sulla, wenn es sein muss.", erwiderte Sextus leicht wiederwillig. Das heißt aber nicht, dass ich für andere nichts machen darf, DACHTE Sextus trotzig.
    "Wann soll es nochmal losgehen?", erkundigte er sich, um das Thema zu wechseln.

• Zitat

Original von Sextus Parfur
    Und zu Helena gewand lächelte er kurz.

^^ no problem. ;)

*Helena also smiled to Sextus....After listening a conversation between Sulla and Sextus Helena was confused and could not undersatnd how they knew each other and what was going on, so she turned to Kaleandra and said:*

So, will anybody tell me what's going on here, please? I think you, my dear Kaleandra can do that, so what happends between thiese two young man?

• Oh, what a wonderful gift!!! I am sure Cerelia will like it wery much....actually, father I got a letter from her. She is going to come back to Tarraco very soon. I think in two or three days. I know You miss her very much, I do as well...but after couple of days, she's at home. ;)

I see, this Sedulus is very attentive to our Cerelia, it's very nice, isn't it? :) And what do You think about everything this?

• Oh, I guess it will not, with book everything's gonna be all right. ;)
    Yes, father, I guess our dearest Cerelia is going to arrive this evening, let's hope that, she'll be here very soon. :) ...I'm sure she's gonna love this book, it will become her beloved subject from the moment she'll see it, and it's a gift from Sedulus....I can imagine... ;)

• Cerelia entered the room where the gift of Sedulus was...when she saw the book she was amazed and very impressed.*

Oh, gods! What a beautifulness and perfectness. I like it so much...Sedulus, he is wonderful. This book is gonna be my beloved one. Oh yes, it definitely will be.

But, now I need to write a letter to Sedulus, I must thank him and I'm sure he will like to receive my latter. :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!