Auf die suche nach den Tylusier ...

• Well, grandma, we are out....tell me where we are going now and what shall we do after?

You know we have to be in Casa a bit early.....I think some guests may come...so why don't we go to the Temple and after take a walk through the city? Or you really need to go to the market?

Well, as you want, just we have to be in Casa not too late, because you know, everyone will be worried and we don't want that, right? ;)

So, tell me, what are our plans now? :)

• We will folow Her and She will gueide Us to the Tylusian and other gut krafts man with intresting goods..."
    **Antiklia went up Front Knowing Her way around heading for the Market at the Palatin Hill**

• "So good You Found Me Mastres....and indeed I was Cold but the Walking Has warmed Me up....
    I am Soror Kassandra Kiepja Cerelia...
    I have come from Aulus to help Apenitissa Kaleandra...to be Her Eyes's as I did in Greece When She was There."

text corr.

• Oh, I see Kassandra, so you were with my grandma in Greece too...that's very nice.

Hmm, so you'll bring us to Tylusian, you know the right way for sure???

Grandma, but we have to go back to our Casa too, because....well, I don't know why but I feel, that....He, yes, he will be there and I want to see him....

So, let's hurry up. :)

• Alright Child......alway'sin a Hurry the Young once...**I Smiled knownig the Feeling still as well as She did....**
    "The Tylusian can Wait if You wish it.......We can go some Other Time lets go back to the Casa Than." :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!