Kaleandra I Am Calling For You

• Kassandra came to Me in the Garden Where I sat enjoying the Smell of Roses as I loved to do, the Scribonia Garden was Famouce for That.
    She Sat on the Bank Next to Me and layed Her hand on mine as She often did if She was Distressed or Worried...
    "Hush hush Little Girl, it will be alright Hestia Knowes What She is doing...?"

• "It's not Hestia I am Creved about but You....Gran Mamma.......Yes knew...I wanted not to Spoil Youre Surpraise Granmamma......You understand..
    Today Granmamma its Youre Last Day, Aesculapus Calles His daughter Home..."

• *I Knew....somewhere I had Known This...but I was dissapointed becourse of the Promise That I should be arround to see the Aedicula and Hestia's Marriage..I would have Loved it to see her as Bride a True Virgin Bride too...*
    "We must be Strong Kassandra Strong and worthy...pleace...Plant My Staf in the Earth as Crafty as You can...Hestia will come and Claim it , You will take care of Caius and Gaia won't You deer Grand Daughter."

*I Huged her and patted Her on the Shoulder.*
    "I wanted to tell You before the Marriage You are as good as I a true Scribonian.sooo Now You are now longer My Maiden ....Would You help Me dress......?"

• *I Went to Her Cuberculiae and took Her Radiant Blue Dress, Yellow Marridge Head cover and Her Old Sorror Superior Cloack from the Chest.
    Than I went back in the Garden and Helped Her Dress THIS was the way She Looked as She Traveled Through Galia and Germany as Head of the Asculapus Socitas...

"You look Fantastic...and it all still fits You..."

• *I Took back the Sleeves a Little and adjusted the Marridge Head Scarf*
    "Yes it Remembers Me of the Old Day's ..I loved to Travel and often Road 30 to 40 Roman Miles a Day .to viset even the Remotest Asculapus Soror's or Fraters in both Provinces...I Loved Especialy the South of Gaul and the Windy Coasts...
    Yes I Loved every Day of it."
    *I Listened to Kassandra's replay Then There was a Moment of Silence..
    As She Spoke Again Her Voice Had Changed .......into One so Familair to Me...*
    "Father.......its You"
    *I sayed..not That I was verry surpraised*

• A Mist came up for My eyes and I saw a Young Man....He Smiled..
    "Kassandra.......great great great Grand dau of the true Kassandra of Troy..
    I will enter Youre Body and speak...don't Fight it!, it would not use...This is the way of the Gods to Openly declare There Will......or in This Case My Wish."

*Before I could Say Something He had Done soooo and Oh!!!!!!! it was so pleasant to Share My Body with a Man.....He was Friedly attentive and Showed Me the beautiful wonders off This World.
    He also showed Me the Wonders of Womanhood and While He did That My Mouth formed Words.....*
    "Kaleandra My Daughter.......I have Come for You....pleace join Me at the Table of the Olympian Gods Where You will Seat at My Left ......
    Ambrosine and Nectar will be Youre Chare and all the Wisdom of the World wich the Gods provaide...

I am sorry the Gods Changed There Planes but Then....They are Famouce for There Change of Moods arn't They?.

• "Diales Omnipotentus superbus......

I Pray You to bless the House of Scribomnia....and its Pater Curio
    I Pray You to stand Garde over My Little Girl Hestia in Her desperat Hours to come.....
    I Pray You for my Grand daughter.....Kassandra
    I Pray You to stand Garde over Little Helena and Celena This Girls need You so mush
    I Pray for Wisedom and Inside for Our Imperator
    The Senat needs no Prayer......They cant be helped annyway! :D"
    *I Heard Kassandra Laugh with His Laugh.....robust and Wohle Heardly..*
    "Now don't You Blaspheme Kaleandra!! :P :P :P :P"
    *I went on with My Prayer*
    I Pray You for ALL Those in Need, the Sick the Poor and the wanting...
    I Pray .......Yes even for Those Two Rebeliouce Brads....Selnya and Antiope :]
    I Pray To You Gods don't get Borred with Humanity even if That won't be easy..."

• "I had an excellent Master in This respeckt...What was It You Sayed When Zeus strück You with His Lightning?.....
    A Yes!......."...Heeeee watch it! These ar New Cloath!....and not Heat Proof!"....That was You....so the Apple didn't drop far from the tree..."

• :app:
    *I couldn't help myself and Laughed so loud That I feared someone might hear us...but no impossible of course...
    :anbet2: :P :P :P :P :P :P*
    "Yes.......Zeus wasn't pleased but Apollon and Athena almost rolled from There Cloud...I Remember it well...

Now daughter You see how Light it cane be.....yust Breath Out once more...
    .....Yes Good Girl!! Take My Hand and Lets Go... :)"

• I Took a Deep breath and Let the air escape from my Lungs...
    "Good bey lovly Flowers, Birds and People....."
    *My Spirit left My Body and I reached for My Fathers waiting Hand...I was 16 or 17 again.....My Eyes Open My Hair Braun and Long...
    I Looked at My Body that Had slidded to the side a Little...
    "Thank You.....Thank You verry mush....."
    *Then the World seemed to Crack Open and I could See the Path That Led up to Olympus...
    "Welcomme Home....Daughter..."

• Slowly the Fog for My eyes Lifted and I feld the Pressence in Me Leave ...a Lat Kiss I feld on my Cheek....
    It took a While before I came to My Sences...I Saw Kaleandra's Staf and Gaius and Gaia Who moved With there Heads in a Swaing motion...the mourning gesture of a Snake...

Then I looked biside Me and saw Kaleandra sagged a bit to the Side.......
    I had not Dreamed also....THIS was reality...
    Kaleandra was Dead......She had gone to Her Father......

• I Kissed Her Fore head and Than knelt toi the Ground and covered My Head with Sand.......
    I Shouted a Cry of Grieve Soooooooo Loud It could be Heard in the whole Town.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......
    Kaleandra sic muertas!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

*And I repeated it every Time I breathed Out......*

• *Cerelia was in the room when she heared a terrible noise of screaming. She was a bit scared...then she went out, the scream noise was coming from the garden. Cerelia run to the garden and saw a terrible scene. Kaleandra was laying without any sign to be alive and Kassandra was crying and screaming.*

Oh gods! What happend here?...No, no my beloved grandma...that's impossible, I can't belive that...how come! ;(

*Cerelia was shocked...but then she thought...*

Oh, Helena is in Casa Plinia, there's a party. But I need to go and tell her, that we have lost our beloved Kaleandra. I need to rush to Casa Plinia, right now...Kassandra, you stay here and I'll be back as soon as possible, with Helena.

• *Helena and Cerelia came to Casa Scribonia, they both, directly went to the room where Kaleandra was laying...*

Oh gods! That's terrible....what we will do now??? My poor grandma Kaleandra, I will miss you so much. ;( ....Kassandra, when it happend and how???....Cerelia, come to Tablinum, I need to talk with you and give you a task to do, very important and full of responsability...Kassandra, when you'll have a possibility, please join our conversation in Tablinum. I would like to talk with you as well....my poor Kaleandra...

*Helena went to Tablinum and asked Cerelia to follow her.*

• My Face wed With tears and Gryish from the sand and dirt I had Strewn on My Head I stood Next to the Motionles body of Kaleandra.

I bende over to Cerelia...*
    "Look! You See Those Little Lights Ou There?
    All of These are People Who Love Aesculapus for His help When They Where Sick or Wounded...They Greet Kaleandra Who was the Head of the Aesculapus Cult and Socitas..."

• *I Walked arround the Bar on Wich She was Layed and Used Balsamer to Preserve the Body as Long as possible ...
    People Droppelt in from Time to Time to say Goodby .....
    Not many ,but Then the Groop That Knew Here wasn't Greatt in numbers.
    And Others would Come From Gaul and Lusitania as well as Italia...for others the Trip was to far to make in just 8 Day's.*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!