Cubiculum Helenae

• After a long and quite difficult day, Helena came back home. She said goodbye to her beloved uncle Agrippa, promissing, that young lady would visit him tomorrow, before her departure back, to Rome.

Helena seemed pretty tired, so she directly went to her Cubiculum. Young Scribonia asked her serve to prepare a bath for her and help her with the tunica.

After a rose bath, Helena became more tired and directly went to sleep, just ordered her slave to prepare everything for her departure, tomorrow night. Then Scribonia laid on her bed and started to think a bit...

"I am so glad, that I came to Tarraco by myself and did not sent my little sister Cerelia. She is still quite young and without experiance. I am young too, but at least I got more experiance then she.

Now, I am a bit worried, that I left her alone in Rome. Oh, dear. I hope she is fine and is behaving well. I will try to reach Rome as soon as possible...But, most of all, I am glad to see, that in our Casa Scribonia, in Terraco everything is fine and, that serves are doing their best. Even my beloed garden is in a perfect condition :)

Tomorrow, I will check again once again, to be sure, that everything is really fine and then I will leave. But now, I am very tired. I have to sleep and visit my beloved uncle too and some other people also..."

In these thoughts, Helena slowly, slowlt felt a sleep...

• Helena got up early morning. She saw everything was ready for her departure. She called her serves to helpe her with dressing, then young lady left her cubiculum and went to check out, once again whole Casa before leaving.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!