• Mein Pferdchen hield gans genau für ein kleines Grünen Türchen das halb offen stand.
    Ich Stieg ab und schaute hinein....das war Genau wie meine Nichtte es mahl beschrieben hätte....
    Ein Kleines Haüschen an der Haupwohnüng angebaut...Ein Riessen garten mit Kreutern und 4 Uhr alte Baümer Jest allen in ihr schönster Herbsttracht.
    Ich nam ein der 2 Taschen ab die an ein Gurt an den Sattel gehängt hatten, heraus nahm ich ein Urne und stehlte sie auf den Bank direckt vor dem Haüschen in den Schatten von ein der Baümen.

"Du bist Heimgekommen und ich werde dein wünsch erfuhlen"
    Doch zeit zum nach denken würde mir nicht viehl gegeben.
    Ein schrei wecktte mich aus mein gedanken dan Höhrte ich Curio ruffen so eiltte ich ,Böses, ahnend in das Atrium.

• ich kleidette mich in Weiss und nahm die Urne die noch auf den Bank stand wo ich sie gelassen hätte und lief nach den Baum die sie mir beschrieben hätte.
    Die Höhle in den Stam fand ich fast direckt und in ihr platziertte ich die Urne .

Genau mit den Blauwen Steinchen nach draussen gekehrt so würde Jeder morgen wenn die Sonne aufkam diesser ein par Secunden auf den Stein scheinen und dan würde ein Blauwer Hallo für ein par Secunden den Patio erhellen ...ein Gruss von ihr an uns aus dem Welt der Unsterblichen...

Ich wüstte das Curio mich zusah aber reagierte nicht und führte die Ceremonien Plichtsbewust und genau aus....
    Auch Spielte ich das lied von Mond was sie immer Geliebt hätte.
    Und dan war es vorbei ...........mein Versprechen hätte ich eingelöst.
    Aus mein kleiner Küche nahm ich erneut Früchten und auch ein mittel gegen feücht einwircküng diesmahl tat ich auch ein Hafer Küchen dazu und steckte die in meine Kraüter sack....

Ich verbeugte mich nochmahls für den Baum, "Danke für alles was du mich gelehrnt hast "

• Ich hätte Curio um ein Tischlein gebeten und ein Riessen Küchen tisch bekommen und sie wie Frauen nun mahl sint ,in weniger als kein Zeit lag sie Ram voll mit Scrollae und Schreib werkzeug den wenn man in die Meditzinale Kunst auf den Laufenden bleiben will muss man jeden Tag ein geisse Zeit an Studien witmen.

Auch ein Schöner Tripode hätte ich bekommen wo drin jetzt ein Schale stand mit darin eiine Flamme die ja den Aesculap "Verkörpert" ich began zu Schreiben an die Umrissen der Aesculap Cult oder "Ordo" wenn man diesses wort bevohrzücht.

Ich hoffte ich würde meine Nichtte Helena zu sehen bekommen aber eins hätte ich schon gelehrnt von frühsten Jügend ab....geduld.

• Hestia?! Oh, gods, I can't belive that you came to us, I can't belive to my eyes that I can see you now!!!

How are you my dearest aunty??? How long we've not seen each other, I think for many, many years. I remeber you as I was very little.

Where do you live now, what are you doing...let's enter our Casa, and you'll tell me everything about yourself.

• "I am verry pleased Helena but...........I am not Youre Aunty but Her Daughter....We played together in the Yard I Remember ...
    My Mother Saddly I must Tell You Died with Her Husband on a Ships Voyage to Brittanie just a Few day's after You left.

I am so sorry to have sadden You but That can't be Helped ......Her is Her Amulatta I am shure She would want You to have it...
    I understand.........it has been long ago...Pleace take it.
    There is so mush to Tell Where should I begin...."

• Oh, gods!!! I'm so sorry. But you are very similar to her. It was really very long time ago, but anyway I'm glad, that now you are with me and I can remember my wonderful and beloved aunty looking on you.

Thank you very much for this nice prasent, I'll take it and always remember your mom, my dearest aunt.

Yes, that's true you'll have a lot to tell me. I don't know from where you have to begine. I remember as we were playing together and also remember how we've lost in the city and aunty was to nervous that day, but after she found us she huged us so stongly, so strongly that, you see, I remeber that hug even today.

Tell me what are you doing in you life...you can't belive how I'm happy to see you now. I know that aunty is very happy too...

*Helena hugd Hestia*

• "After My Parents where Lost at Sea I was Taken in by a Good Friend of my Mother the Soror Superior Sacerdotis Asclepia in Germania Minor.
    She Trained Me as a Priestes and Tought Me al She Knew about Plants and Medicines.
    Also She discovered My abiletty to be a Dreamdanser.........This however is something We should not Discus with to many People for most are verry Supersticiouce and affraid of the Spiritual World.

People ,deer Helena, are Affraid of Things They do not Know or That seem exra Ordenairy "Not from This World" so to Say.
    They Preffere a Falce Sence of Securety above the Surche for Thruth and True Appearance in This World, wich We should not held aginst Them That would not be Fair."
    ** I offerd Her some Own Cooked Meat and Indus Reis with Nicly Cooked Tomatto's
    And We took the Luxury of a Cup of Decimus Wine.**

• Oh, I see...it has to be very interessting. Well, yes, people are afrade of what they don't know, but in my point of view it's normal, don't you think so??? But the problem is that, they even don't try to find out what is it, or maybe they have no need to?

Today, unfortunantly men are thinking just about politics, I don't say that, they shouldn't, but all the time?! And of course about good vine, they just can't live without it. :) Women - about good dressing and family (that's a plus point). :) So as you see, people have no time to find out and enlarge their knowledge, and you are surprised! :)

Hestia, you are cooking...oh, gods, everything is out of the world, just wonderful!!! Where and how did you learned???

• **Handing Out the Food on Simple Wooden travler Plates I saw to it That She had Her Share of Vegetables as well as Meat.**
    "Well Cooking is Something My Thought Me saying " Girl......You won't get a Lovly Husband By Climbing in Tree's :D :D :D but by Being a Princes in Youre Kitchen!!!!! the Love of a Man goes Through His stommach before it reaches His Gladius........MMMppppfffffffffffffffff :P :P :P :P"
    **After The Laugh I Finneshed My Food an had a Look at the List before Me...**
    I Think I will give Antiope some Leight Work something She can do ..with That Stick She Still Needs that."

• Yes, yes I know that, but I think it's not too late. I still can learn to cook well and I hope you'll help me. :)
    Anyway, if I'll have no ability to cook, there always will be a serve who will cook instead of me. :P

What you want Antiope to do?

• "shure I can Learn You to Cook together with Antiope ...
    To day I Take Antiope to the Herb-Garden and Teach Her how to Thread and Dry Them ....and how to Grind the Roots wich ,as You Know, Provides the Strongest Medicines .
    Wich remaindes Me ?....would You Like to Join us in a Little Climb up the Higher Hills There I can find Funge and Mushrooms in the Woody Places....after That I can Hand You the First Cooking Lesson.....Paelia's!"

• That's wonderful, Hestia!
    I'm so gald that you are agree to teach me how to cook. I promise, I'll be a good pupil. :)

But what kind of roots are you going to collect with Antiope...prepare medicine?! Well, that might be interessting, I think I'm going with you, of course if father will give me a permission. Anyway I hope he will. :)

• "Man may be Wonderfull Creatures but on Thing Helena.....
    Never tell Them what They ain't suppost to Know.
    The Mushrooms I wish to Colleckt are purely fore Womans Buisness like Period Pains and Pregnancy Prohibitation....and some are simpely for the Food.
    And of Course You can Help Me colleckt Them after That I teach You how to Dry and Grinde Them and now a bit of Cooking..." :) :)

• Ham with Filling Roulon
    Three plates of Ham cut from a chunk of Cows hinde Leg ...
    Those are salted and on the "Outerside "Painted with the Egg's Yellow inner.

Sallad ,Union ,Paprise (from the Tylusian Trader)Couliflower and as Hebs dragon and Sellery
    Add 2 Boiled Eggs and hack all of it together verry verry small ...
    This is the Salladmixture.

Metal Pllate will serve as frying Pan, butter it on the Backing side.

Mix together Milk (goats is the best)Flower a Raw Egg and small strips of Chesse untill it becommes a fairly stif mixture not Hard but Stiff.
    This is the Flower Cake so to Say.

The Metal Plate on a Metal Grit over the Fire ...
    With a Spoon one drappes a thin Layer of Flower Cake on the Plate...
    It will start to Bake Queite instantly so direcktly put a layer of Salladmixture over it ...
    Then also direcktly a covering Layer of Flowercake....

After a count to 150 Flip the Crepe over to the Undone Side....

After the Other Side is done as well Take it from the Plate and Roll the Plates of salted and Egged ham arround int Pin The Plates of Ham to the Cake Roll with Thee Wooden Chips.

Put the Roll on the plate and KEEP IT ROLLING GENTLY whille backing it again for as long as it takes for the Ham to Bake softly and Crispy ...

Take it off the Fire and Ready You are.....

• WoW!!! You know which mashrooms can prohibit pragnance?! Oh, gods, Hestia you are so smart, you are just genious!!! :)
    Of course I'll help you to collect them, it will be very exiting, I'm sure!!!
    When are we going to begine our research for such kind of mushrooms??? :) I can't wait! :)

*After Helena began to listen how Hestia was explaning how to prepare "Ham With Filling Roulon"*

• Hmmm...that's so interessting!!! Well, you told me everything, it means that theroticly I know how to cook that...yes, "Ham With Filling Roulon", but now, let's practice my knowledge and begin to prepare it. :)

Yes, I think it's a very good idea, today your dinner will be preoared by you and me. Let's make a surprise for father!!! :) What you think about such kind of purpose???

*So, Helena and Hestia went to the kitchen and began to cook. Of course serves were veeery surprised, but...what could they do??? Well...nothing. ;) It was a bit difficult for Helena, but her lovelly cousin was helping her*

• We didn't minde the Servants a bit and even held a "Flowerr ball" Battle in the Small Kitchen ....We both won and where white as Snow after several Hits...
    The Laughing attrackted a lot of others but We ignored Them...
    "Yes A Lovly Surpraise I Think Pappa We love it !!!! Especialy if we say YOU made it!..."
    **Handing Her the Spoon for the Flower Cake ...**
    "See that it gets Evenly Stiff no Bubbels or Dry Crums should Remain."
    **I Jumped into My little Cuberculium and Changed Dresses....
    And saw how Malchias was Lurking from behinde a Bush...
    I went in to the Kitchen and asked Helena...**

"You still have a Flowerball There??."
    "Yepp a Big One She Smiled , but What fore...."
    **I smiled**
    "Malachias ist Peeking into My Cuberculium and This one ist fore Him...!"
    **She Looked at My Nakedness ans sayed..**
    "Shouldn't You furst Dress????"
    "No!!Than He'll run away and I have no Chance to Hit him..."
    **I went back in My Cuberculium Turning a bit to Make him stretch His Neck and Then Houling the Flowerball straight in His Face...it Exploded as a White Greek -Fire Ball.....BULL'S EYE!!!!!!!!! I Laughed alloud and Helena could Yust See Him Run like Hell!!

• Well, my dear....hmmm...that flowerbal, not bad, evne more, interessting :) so you see now I'm veeeery interessted to learn how to cook. :)

But why we have to tell father, that I was cooking alone, let's tell the truth: you and me, cousins, we've cooked together for daddy, right? :)

...and why aren't you going to dress??? Go, go and I'll continue our cooking practices alone but promiss, you'll come back soon, 'cause it will be too difficult for me, without you. :)

• **I didn't stay away to Long and after the Cooking We Went to Pappa to Serve him the Food Dressed as Egyptian Slaves .
    We Served Him on the Table of his Tablinum .
    Curio was well Known for His cousion with Food but He maneged to Eat a Formidable SIX Roulo's whithoud Winking an Eye.**

"Well You See Love goes through the Stomach and Couses a Healty Sleep."
    **Curio had slidet on His Ease and Fallen asleep.
    __________________-

Events of the Last Days had as Consequens That Oure Trip to the Hills ghad to be Prosponed fore a Whille and due to the "Lung-collaps"Attack and the Nasty incedent with Malachias and Antiope wich followed close behind I had been unable to sucseed With My Cooking Lessons.

The Morning had Come and I came Out of the Barn Where Antiope still lay Deeply unconciouce .
    I had to care for My other Animals and to get New Medicine for My Self it Wouldn't bring annything if I would Negeleckt My Own Condition in order to Save the Other ones.
    My Legs Where becomming Better ,that i the Muscule power returned and I could do with the Stick only as Help.
    Selnya had went to Pappa but that was the evening before,wonderd where She was.**

• Malachias, der wohl irgendwo einen guten Kern haben musste, war nur also auf der Suche nach Wein. Seinen Privatvorrat war aufgebraucht. Er betrat die Spatio Hestia in der Hoffnung sie hier nicht anzutreffen, wohl aber etwas Wein....

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!