• "Well There will alway's be those Who while Throw Stones in the Way...
    And Administrative Mills do Mill Slowly You Know...however ..
    If You would step Down ,wich no Doubt You will.......Then at LEAST stay as Head of the Sacerdotal Unit.
    That is at least until an Able Priest/Priestes can be found to fill Youre Shoe's....That let alone won't be Easy .."
    I Took a Bite and a Sib from the Wine ...a verry good Decima a top of That.
    And a Nice Fish to Swim in it.....don't let anyone complain about Scribonia Hospitalety.. :D :)
    "Let's make This official as Paper Waers Longer..".

• And Both of Us Know Than What to do..
    The buisnes with the Post has come to an End ,We will Provide for Oure Own and those That want to Use Oure Service ar Free to do so..."

• :)"It matters not.......We never HAD any Source of income save That Wich People donated to Us...
    The Heavenly Father Iupiter will provide us With What we need ...We shall Have no want be asured aboud That..

And......it is more Than Cleare That THEY dond't want Us to have the Post Office Firm, propperbly already reserved for God Knowes Who....and in That Case I would Love Annaeus Flores to have it , He is a Good and the Gods fearing Man far chouseable above some other Money Shark.. :)

• "Agreed.......
    You have asked for a Account for the Socitas...
    Who will have acses to This...and Who Controlles it?.
    I Suppose...on My Name as I am the New Soror Superior, Yours as Mitra Socitas , Scribonius Skjed and Gnaieus Agricolus Tarquinius...
    Would be My Choise..." :)

• "Mitra Socitas...That Sounds Nice ...keeper of the Rules and Laws...
    Mother of the Socitas..

Agree on Youre Names...
    There for I will take Annaea Kassandra as Assistant for "Peoples Education."
    Now....Wether You want or not You have to go into the Priesthood...We have to restore the Ballance......" :)

• "It would indeed not be My first choise...and than in What Rank ?
    I mean it would be idiotic to be a Soror Superior of a Cult and bear the Rank of noboddy "Dicipulus"
    With the Risk of some Other Higer Ranked Priest brought in from the C.D That could do Harm ."

• "Yepp.......I Thought of That...the C.D will have to acsept You in the Beginners rank of Sacerdos Then You have to Study and gradualy be Promoted to the Rank, Layed down in Our Statutes ,That You Should have..

However These Things Will be Part of the Discussion I will have With the C.D Whenever.......That is going to be, better soon I would think."

• "Let's first have a Talk and Than See What happends...
    If They Realy Do not Agree and only Seek to Controle Us THEN I alway's have the Stick behinde the Door...
    As a Organisation...We can do Withoud Them...it Changes nothing in the Perception of Our Socitas, We will continue Our Work and Oure Prayse of Oure Gods and Oure Lives in the Traditional Form as Good as We can."

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!