Informations For Helena

• Here, I ask all of Casa Scribonia members, serves and guests to inform me where are they, what are they doing, are they in Casa or out of it.

Of course I would ask you to do that in English. :)

It has to be a short, brief report, just because I don't understand much of german and I really don't want to have misunderstangings. ;)

For example, when I'll call Selnya or I'll need to have a conversation with Hestia, I will begin a conversation and finally I'll find out that Heastia is not in Casa. I know, it will be funny, but still, I don't want that. :)

Hopefully, you'll not be aganste of this and will help me. :)

• Sim-Off:

Zitat

Sim-Off:

This will be transported to "IMPORTANT" by Hedvik shortly"

Ok, I think that's a good idea ;)

Yes, with Hestia everything is clear, but I don't know where others are!!! :) That's the problem.

I had to prepare a meal for father by myself today, because I couldn't find anybody in the kitchen. And I really have no time for that, I got stock of work to do!

Sim-Off:

*lol* Too tough, right? :) But in real life I'm defenantly better. ;)

• Someone UNDID Hestia's transport.... X(
    Strange....
    I am Where i must be with the Patients Here Youre Pappa is donig O.K lets have a look at the German Girl.....names.....i forget Them...must be getting Old..." :D

• Yes, OLD!!! you are 99 if I'm not mistaken :D

That's ok, let's leave this them there where it is now. It doesn't matter where it will be, anyway it's important, because I, Mater Gens said so and enough. :D ^^

But what you mean when you say "German Girl" I really don't understand that. Please, next time remeber the name, you my dearest old lady. :D

• I Preferre 99 Years Young **Smiling Mousely**.... :D :)
    Sorry That is meant as German in ...of a German Tribe...non Roman thus... :)
    Like :"the Celtic Girl,Pannonian Girl,Syrian Girl etc...

Edit Text hinzufügung.

• Ok, I got that you don't mean any roman when you say "German Girl". Somehow I see a difference between thiese two words, Roman and German so that german girl, I hope she has a name or maybe her name is "German Girl" ^^ :D I think I guess, you mean Selnya. selnya is a "German Girl" am I right? ;)

• Pray You to have a Look at This ...
    The matter might be That Curio is not Well enough Yet to have a Gripp on all Things. :)
    Religioause Sermon following
    THE MOURNING DAY'S :The Parentalia
    Wich will Start in a couple of Day's...

• Sure darling, I will. I will pray.

How nice, that you are here and you can give me a direction, I mean religious direction. You know, I have lot's of stuff to do so, I have almost no time to think about religion.

Oh, father is still ill, I know, I know. It's a kind of influensa. :( But you know, I'm happy that it's nothing serious with him. He'll recover very, very soon. You know he's very strong. So no doubts in 3-4 days he'll be fine. :) I hope so and gods will help us and first of all him. :)

• "Then indeed it is Youre Job to do it....at This moment Selnya is in Bath with Sextus She still is in grave danger.....There is still the Chance that I might Lose Her....I am not a God....

As to the sermun Sacreficius I need the Following Things...
    The Best Lamp of the Scribonia Flock....White as inocence...
    The Most beautifull Piginion from the Birds Cages
    Find the most beautifull Flowers from the Gardens...
    The Thickest Fish from the Ponds jonder the Road...

And My Child....We are at War and That asks for a Blood offer as wel ,all will have to offer some Blood from There Arm or Hand....
    In the Day's off Camillus and the Wars against the Sabines This was done as well, remember....without the Gods We are nothing..."

• Sure darling, I'll go and tell serves to prepare everything what you need, and flowers...I will do that, I'll find the most beuteful flowers, our garden has planty of them. :)

War, blood...but why so??? You know I can't look on the blood, I have strange feelings, looking on it. But if you say that it's very important...well, I think we'll find a solution. :) ...don't worry, this I know for whole my life, that without gods we are nothing, but this Selnya, she has to recover soon...ah! everyone is ill in this house!

So, I'm going to tell to prepare everything what we need and after I'l go for flowers.

Sim-Off:

Don't you think, that for this, is better to begin a new topic? I mean for this Secrifice and so on. :)

• I hope father will recover for that day and we'll have a possibility to make a party. ;)

Oh, I love parties, you know, and now I miss them so much. Since how long we had no party in Casa...hmmm, I even can't remeber the date of the last one.

Let's pray for father, that he recovers soon.

• Sim-Off:

Ich hab bei Preziosa gesehen dass du Deutsch lesen kannst... Mein Englisch ist heut abend schrecklich... ;) Bitte erlaube mir, was ich nun fragen werd.

Ich war auf der Suche nach Helena, als ich sie endlich entdeckte. Ich schuldete meiner Herrin Hestia etwas und ich wollte ihr beim Tempelbau in Hispania helfen. Dieses Mal meinte ich es wirklich ehrlich und zaghaft sprach ich sie an.

Herrin? Darf ich Hestia nachreisen? Ich schulde ihr eine Menge und würd ihr gern helfen...

• Antiope, you know that you had lots of problems a few days ago. Are you sure you want to go to Tarraco?

Well if so, I let you to go there. Yes, Hestia, she is also over there and she will control you, I'm sure. But be careful, I will be informed constantly, and maybe even I'll come to Tarraco too and if I'll know that you did something wrong...oh, belive me, I'll punish you such way that you'll remeber this punishment for whole your life.

Now you may go!

• Beinahe hätte ich eine spitze Bemerkung eingeworfen. Doch mir war das zu wichtig. Nein, gegen Hestia würde ich nichts unternehmen, denn sie betrachtete ich als Freundin, nicht als Herrin. Auch wenn ich sie als Herrin behandeln musste. Ich nickte dankbar lächelnd und prüfte noch die Vollzöhligkeit meiner beiden Schlangen, dann machte ich mich auf den Weg!

"Nein, Herrin. Ich werde bei Hestia bestimmt nicht aufmüpfig sein, bei ihr nicht!"

Ich konnte mir ein fröhliches Zwinkern nicht verkneifen.

• Well, we'll see, we'll see. I've worned you and now it's up to you hoe you'll behave.

I've told you, I'll have all the information about what are you doing there...and not only you. So be careful!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!