Informations For Helena

• Skjeld and I have been to the Building Place of the Aedicula and are back.
    Skjeld is Pressently at the Naval Base to Start His Training There

An Honoure for the Familie to have a Man in the Service, even if i do not Like Violence...

• O.K Helena...
    Selnya and Antiope have been found by a Sorror of the Aesculap Socitas in Italy...
    It Seems They are in the House of The Venicians...Cained to a Wall.
    I Need not to Say That Selnya is still ill and could well Die from a Threatment like This.
    Propparbly Hestia will find Out to and Then We do have a Major Problem. :)

Sim-Off:

Schandaal............jaja!! :D :)

• Finally I'm back, back to Casa Scribonia...I could never think that Hispania would be such big. :D Anyway, now I'm to you and all Casa members and guest disposition at Pater Familias' Tablinum. There we can discus problems and such stuff and here, just infos for which I'm very thankful, it helps me so much. :)

Yes, I've found an invitation from Imperial House, and I'm going to send it to father as well...and I think that I'll also need to go to Rome, now the reasons are the slaves as well....I don't know, I need to think about everything this. Ohhhhhh....so many problems and all of them together!!!

Sim-Off:

:D

• I Wrote on Her Tablet.
    "Hestia has traveld to Italy to retrieve Selnya and Antiope if She can.
    The fackt That They are held in a A Strange House (the Vinician's) for punishment is an Outrage and an insult to Oure Name .
    Can't We Punish or Treat Oure own Slaves?, We will be the Laughing stock of the Empire..."

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!