requist Roman identety

• My name is Lucullus Dicus.
    I am a Brittan wo wishes to become a Full Roman citisan ,my Latin is quit bad but then I am rather jung only 11.
    My early history can be read in "Verteidigung des havens Hispania"
    Since I am of Brittan stock I prefere to live there...Pons Aelis preferably.

• Ich werde mich um den jungen Lucullus kümmern, sobald wir wissen was wir wissen wohlen wirde ich ihm zurrück bringen nach Brittanien wo er anscheinend herkomt.
    Sobald der feldzug gegen die Piraten beendet ist wirt ich dies in die wegen leiten.
    Vorerst bleibt er bei mir in der Academie.

• Salve Lucullus Dicus
    Welcome country man, I heard off youre adventures and as Josephus welcomes you so do I .
    I heard it is youre wish to return t Brittan be so good to tell us where in Brittan?, as my Desi and Pictish warriors will return to Brittan soon the could take you with them.
    Vale,
    Aeiella Decima Cymru.
    Meine Desi und Pictische krieger werden baldigst heim fahren und könten dich so mitnemen.
    Vale,
    Aeiella Decima Cymru.

• Roman Identity....Roman Citisanship ....foolish little boy!
    The Pirates tought you badly I see...You have to learn Latin like me...

• Andromachea, please keep in mind that you are talking to a Proconsul.

Sim-Off:

"identity" isn't that bad an expression - you can actually play more than one "character" in this micronation. to avoid confusion we call a player's charakters "identities".

furthermore... we are a german micronation (basically :D), so don't blame people for trying to make things easier for you by speaking english, even if they aren't that good at it.

thank you

QUAESTOR CONSULUM
    DIRECTIVUS SCHOLAE ATHENIENSIS PHOEBI APOLLONIS DIVINIS

• Salve , Sencundus Claudius Felix.
    I tink Andromachea made a mistake and that she answered on my first post and not the Pro Consuls... :)
    I am shore she ment no disrespeckt..
    O.T
    did mis interpret youre commands....sorry.
    Wanted to say that I hope you people don't mind that I post in english.....
    Ot off
    Vale,
    Lucullus.

• Salve noble Pro Consul.
    O.T
    I did pres one ore more links recieved by e-Mail however I didn't follow them in the Forum that might have coursed the delay.
    Wen I a home, I'll make up for this little snag..
    O.T off
    Vale
    Lucullus Dickus

• -----------------------
    Salve Mächtiger Secundus Claudius Felix

Es liegt hier eine verwechselüng for , mein fähler wohl hätte der Zitat knopf benutzen müßen.
    Ich wurde mich nie erlauben so ein mächtiger man zu beleidigen,oder zu comentisieren mit ein ansprache wie " dumme junge"
    Mein com war für Lucullus Dicus gemeind :)
    O.T
    ältersgenoßen eben.. :D
    O.T off
    Wie käme ein mädchen wohö zu solch ein frefel :]
    Vale
    Andromachea

• The problem with speaking english in the forumsystem could be solved soon.

You don´t have to wait much longer, I hope. :)

My team and me are discussing the problem and we have got a solution, I think. :)

Soon you could be a regular member of IR. :)
    Hope dies last. :D

• IM NAMEN DES IMPERIUM ROMANUM
    UND
    DES KAISERS VON ROM

ERHEBE ICH DEN:
    PEREGRINUS
    LUCULLUS DICUS

MIT WIRKUNG VOM
    PRIDIE ID MAI DCCCLIV A.U.C. (14.5.2004/101 n.Chr.)

ZUM
    PROBATUS
    LEGIO III BRITANNICA

HIERMIT ERHÄLT ER DAS RÖMISCHE BÜRGERRECHT

DER RÖMISCHE KAISER, DCCCLIV A.U.C.

• Hi,

Just in case that one day even Josephus doesn't know how to translate something, I hereby declare that I could then do that for you.

Sim-Off:

I study English and it is basically my second mother tongue, while German is my first mother tongue.

;)

Welcome in the Imperium!

• Meine schuld ....ich arbeitte immer nachts und das hat ihm aufgeweckt so ließ ich ihm "internet spielen"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!